Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hastings Craft Fair

Not much stitching has been done while we are up here in Hastings for the 2010 National Easter Rally. But my interest was piqued when I noticed that a Craft Fair was planned today. There were stalls available for those who wished to offer their crafts for sale. The hall was full of hand made items, from woodwork, cards, toys, jewellery and both knitted and stitched items. There was a rack of the most beautiful shopping bags made from New Zealand fabric. They were sturdy and well crafted, and quite reasonably priced, I thought.

DSCF3213

I got my quilting fix of the day as a couple of stands had quilted items on display. They were only too happy to chat about quilting and have their photos taken.

DSCF3214DSCF3215 Quilts on display at the Craft Fair

Check out the exciting weekend we are having on our travel blog, Topp Twins concert, trip to see the Gannet colony, Art Deco Ball and much more at www.romanyrambler.blogspot.com

No comments: