Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Monday, December 14, 2015

That's Better

Many thanks to Helen for sending me sending me a much better photo of the Sew Wot ladies at our Christmas Lunch last week.  The one I used on a previous blog post was so washed out as it was taken looking into the bright sunshine.  I've now  replaced it on said blog.  But as we all look so nice and happy, the photo deserves to be shown again!  So here we all are, looking lovely, even if I do say myself!

 Pam, Heather B, Helen, Heather E, Carol, Jenny, Moira, Rae and Mary
The Sew Wot Ladies

2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Wow love those Christmas trees.Do you have a pattern or did you just make them?

Jenny said...

The little Christmas Trees on the banner were made a couple of years ago, and were fun and easy to make. As you can see, I got a bit carried away and didn't stop at one. They have all winged their way to new homes, and I didn't even keep one for myself.

Just used red and green strips of mainly Christmas fabrics sewen onto the background and added gold braid/ribbon (can't quite remember what it was now) between the rows.