Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Off to a Quilt Show

We’re packing up and leaving home tomorrow – off on a caravan road trip.  But to tell the truth, it’s really so that I can attend a quilt show.  And have a pleasant weekend away, just the two of us and our travelling cat Muffy.  The Rangitikei Country Quilters are holding their exhibition at Marton, so that’s the reason for the trip.  Robin will have to amuse himself on Saturday while I’m off admiring the quilts.  But that won’t be a hardship for him, no doubt he will wander around the camp grounds and chat away to fellow travellers.  More quilty details later……

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Thanks for sharing. I always love to see other clubs quilt shows.

I like the idea of having ladies there stitching. Might have to suggest that to our club.

Linda