Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Stitched Label

A little Slow Sunday Stitching happened yesterday, when I had the urge to stitch a label for my Alphabet Noel quilt, designed by Michelle Ridgeway of Rag Tag Stitching.   Out came the light box and I used the design on one of Michelle’s Pocket Minis for inspiration.  My label is in the “naive stitching” category, certainly not fine stitching, but I’m quite pleased with it.  Once I get my Alphabet Noel quilt completed, this little label will get stitched onto the back.  That’s one little job done, still have to prepare the binding, I like to get that ready ahead of time if I can.

P1220606

8 comments:

Kate said...

Cute tag, Jenny.

Julierose said...

Adorable label--hugs, Julierose

Tired Teacher said...

It's lovely and perfect for your quilt.

Raewyn said...

I love how your quilt is looking and the label is just perfect. Sending my very best wishes to your daughter and your family xx

Maria said...

Lovely label and perfect for your Alphabet quilt.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Feeling very chuffed you used my little design for your label. Looks great Jenny xx

Janice said...

You're very organised. It will suit it beautifully.

Karen S said...

Perfect choice for a label.