Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Friday, May 23, 2014

How Fortuitous

One of the joys of travelling around this beautiful country of ours, besides the wonderful scenery, is finding out that the place you are heading to is holding a quilt show!  We were planning a trip to Hamilton for a few days, and I checked through the latest issue of the NZ Quilter magazine.  Usually, we are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but this weekend I have struck it lucky.  The Waikato Patchworkers and Quilters Guild are holding a quilt show at the Hamilton Gardens Pavilion over the weekend.  I’ll be there, with bells on!  Hopefully, I can take photos at the show to share with you all.  More later………

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Have a great time,. maybe Robin will ignore the wallet in much use!! Cheers, Jean.