Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Itching to Stitch

It’s been a busy week and I’ve only done a little stitching so far. We are looking forward to a weekend away in the caravan, joining our Caravan Club friends at the Greytown Motor Camp. Packing the caravan for a weekend away always takes longer than you think. In and out, in and out I walked, all this exercise must be good for me. It’s amazing how many trips it takes. Our cat Muffy is coming camping with us this weekend and while I was packing everything away she was busy snoozing on our bed. She probably thinks she’s helping me by keeping out from under my feet.

DSCF3473 Just resting before we go camping

I haven’t forgotten to pack my stitching bag – I just may get a bit of time to sew a bit more on my Heart blocks.

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

have a lovely weekend Jenny. How do you manage not to loose the lovely pussy cat when taking her on holiday.

Jenny said...

Thank you for your comment. Our cat Muffy comes away with us complete with her little pink harness and a long lead. When she gets to the end of her lead she just sits down. We certainly wouldn't let her run loose.