Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Happy Mail

The postman delivered me some happy mail today, so much nicer than advertising brochures and bills.  Mary from Mariposa, California, had contacted me recently (through the blog) with a request.  No problem, I was happy that I could help.  A “thank you” note from Mary arrived today, and enclosed were two small hand made gifts – a bookmark and a small scissor pouch. 

P1020040

Book mark and scissor pouch

P1020041

And here they are in use, thanks so much, Mary

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love happy post and unexpected gifts are always the best sort. The book mark and scissor keeper are very pretty and useful.

Kate said...

That is happy mail!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

those are nice little presents - it is always nice to get happy mail!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

What nice thank you gifts!

Jackie said...

Lovely gifts.

God bless.

Karen S said...

What a lovely surprise.

Janice said...

Such lovely mail. Better than envelopes with windows.