Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Snow Bunny at Ohakune

Breaking news – a snow bunny was spotted over the weekend at Ohakune.  Or maybe it is a hoodie wearer sporting a pastel coloured bikie patch? 

P6140012 Is this a snow bunny?

That’s no snow bunny – goodness, it’s me!  It’s no surprise, I’m sure, that I’m no skier.  But my pretty pastel lilac and pink zip up hooded jacket keeps me nice and cosy when the temperatures drop.

P6140013 That’s no snow bunny, it’s only me

We are currently attending a NZMCA rally at Ohakune, and have been enjoying beautiful fine sunny days.  And just to keep us on our toes, cold frosty nights.  Just look at the view we get from our rally site.

P6140011 Mt Ruapehu

With 90 vans attending the rally, ours is not the only one with an animal on board.  We have seen plenty of dogs, all on leads as they should be, and several other cats.  Muffy is taking it all in her stride and likes to keep herself to herself these days, safely tucked up inside her own caravan.

P6150021 Muffy watching out the window

No comments: