Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hearts aplenty

I have been quietly stitching away at my heart blocks this holiday, just a little bit now and again.  In between sightseeing, catching up with friends, having a dip or two in the hot pools, and reading my books.  Although the hot sticky weather is not too conducive for hand stitching, I can occasionally be found sitting under a large shady tree diligently stitching away.  I have only completed two blocks over the last week or so, but that’s OK.  This is my “take away in the caravan” project, so I’m not really in too much of a hurry.  Mmmm, I’ve just remembered, there is another stitchery quilt I want to start, so perhaps I had better hurry up after all and finish these hearts. 
DSCF5169 Two of my “Twelve days of Redwork” blocks

1 comment:

Collie and Thread said...

Your heart blocks are gorgeous.