Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Monday, January 24, 2011

First Friday Night Sew In

I had signed up to take part in the Friday Night Sew In but didn’t realise that I would be away in caravan for the weekend.  Friday nights away with the caravan club is usually a social time when we all catch up with each other on how things have been since the last trip away.  Never mind, I did my stitching on Friday afternoon instead.  (I do hope that I can bend the rules a little?)  The weather was wet and drizzly (and worsened as the weekend progressed), so it was an ideal time to sit quietly and stitch.  I was very pleased with my progress as I have now completely my stitchery “Every Day is a Good Day”.  What am I making?  I’m not saying, as I am changing the design to suit my needs better.   You will have to wait and see!
DSCF5295

No comments: